Bioethanol burner XXL (11814LS)
The Xaralyn bioethanol burner XXL (11814LS) is the largest burner in our collection and is also called a line-burner due to its length. This burner is made of stainless steel and is standardly delivered including all necessary appliances like glass screens, lighter and funnel. The LS version is designed for building in, the top plate of the burner is larger than the rest of the burner like a rim. Our ceramic burners have been thoroughly tested and came out as the safest available.
The bioethanol is completely absorbed by the ceramic core. The gas that is gradually released when the burner is opened, causes a stable, economic combustion, which is up to 50% more economic in use in comparison to other burners; the safest open fire.
Can be integrated into individual fire designs, residential and commercial. The design, quality and safety makes this the most popular bio ethanol burner among designers and developpers.
This bioethanol burner of outstanding quality is developed for years of enjoyment.
All Xaralyn bioethanol burners with ceramic core comes with a lifetime limited warranty!
Bio ethanol burner XXL (11814LB):
- Measurements: 84 x 1180 x 137 mm (HxWxD)
- Burner contents: ± 3,5 liter
- Burning time: ± 3,5 hours
- Consumption per hour: ± 0,65 liter
- Heat output: approx. 4,4 KW
- Material: stainless steel
- According to standards: DIN 4734-1 and EN 16647:2015
- Burner is delivered including all accessories such as glass plates, operating sticks, funnel and lighter.
- Packaging: 136 x 210 x 145 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- EAN: 8717853923944
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Clean with a damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.